måndag 10 november 2014

Late night toughts

After my last post I´ve been thinking. Of the fact that just when people know they are gonna die, they start to lie. Why is it so? Isnt that wierd? We all gonna die someday, its just that they know roughley when. Do we really need that pressure in order to really enjoy life, to really live?
I know its more right infront of you when you get a deathsentence and you see someone close to you pass away. But it shouldnt be that way. People who dont know when they gonna die should live more, because like I wrote you never know when you gonna take your last breath and that makes it so much real. I could go out and get hit by a car tomorrow, I dont know. Nobody really does. So we should allways sees the days we have and do everything we want in our lives, go after our dreams, text that cute guy, tell that beautiful girl you have a cush on her, go skydiving, do that course you really wanted, learn a new language, just hug your friend, learn to play an instrument, tell your mom you love her or call your brother. Because tomorrow they might not be here. And ofcourse you cant go around thinking that everybody you love are gonna die tomorrow or the day after or that you gonna do it. I just think we should live more, more in the moments. Dont you ever think about all those stuff you never did when you where younger, cause I know I do, that guy you never texted or that thing you wanted to learn. Its never to late and you will never be as ready as you are now to go after the things you want. Just freaking do it.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar