söndag 9 november 2014

"Pain demands to be felt"



This could be one of the greater movies I´ve ever watched. Its so.. real. 
I would encourage everybody to watch this, It also makes you feel superstupid for ever lighting a cigarette.
I don´t know really why I like this kind of movies, I think maybe somehow its nice to relate. Or whatever you call it, I have no idea. I´ve been going trough a great deal of pain and lost in my life and when its real like this (even tough its just a move) it makes me feel like someone behind it most have been trough something, something tough to be able to write something so real. It means that maybe they also survived somehow and went on with their life. I love that. I love those happy endings, even tough I surely know life is not full of them. Matter of fact everything comes to an end in the end. But it just simply mean that we have to enjoy everything while its here, while we here. Live in the moments. And that goes not just for people with cancer(or any other sickness for that matter), or the people who knows about lost, it goes for everybody. Live life moment to moment, and feel them, really feel them, Be here, now. Because you never know when you´ll take your last breath and thats kind of the beauty of it, isnt it?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar