fredag 11 juli 2014

Just do it

Ever since I decided to get rid of my apartment and all the shit i gathered through the years everybody is telling me how brave I am. You wanna know a secret, I'm really not. I'm scared as shit. Or it goes from really happy and fucking excited to scared as shit. So its not that I'm brave I just know I cant stay here anymore. I wanna grow and see the world and I know this is my chance. If i don't take it i don't know if it will come again. So I'm just doing it. I know somehow it will be OK. I cant live like this after living in my travels, I want more from life and I'm going for it. Call it whatever you want i just call it taking the chance that's right beneath my feet. Its now or never. You can´t wait all your life for being ready, you will never be as ready as you are now.
So I start with Norway and then we´ll see where the fuck I end up. Everything I own is going to fit in my 55kg backpack, that's going to be interesting since you have to have a little warmer clothes there. And the rest is going in two boxes. Not more, nothing that's holding me back. Live easy, live light. I know I can do it, anybody can.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar