måndag 7 juli 2014

Endings are beginnings

I cant even put into words how much my travel has given me, so much love, so much realizations, so much life lessons, so much adventures, so much growth. And most importantly I stand on my own to feet again, my confidence is back and i know what i want in life. I could never in my wildest dream imagine how much i would get out of the plane tickets I booked four months ago. Ive made friends for life, I´ve got work experience and so much more. I´m going back, havent really planned out everything yet but looks like Im starting with Norway and Aussie. Once you lived that life, the life i love, the travel life you cant go back. Or at least I cant go back. I don't want this. I want adventures, I want new countries, I want breef lovemeetings, I want dancing under the stars with my feet in the ocean, I want days laying on the beach with my thoes sticking out of the sand, snorkeling with turtles, sharks and all sorts of amazing fishes, I want all of that again, and again and again. Cause i know thats what I want. Im getting a job first of all, making money, getting rid of my apartment and all my stuff. Im going to be a travellbaby. And oh, I´ve met so many out there, so many that work from place to place in countries they've never been in before. And i know i can. Just need my "plan" cause i know what happens to plans when you travel. They change a lot. And i love change. Never knowing where the next step will be until you take it. Be in one place one day and the next day another. What can I say this has really opend my eyes up to how i know a want my life to be. Like i said to all the people i met on my trip, Im becoming a traveling tattoo artist. I don't need all that fancy, dont even like my apartment anymore, I like shitty cheap hostels and crazy dormroomes. So thats what I´m going for, a life on the road!
I´m still glad to be back in Sweden to see all the people i love here again and spend Swedish summer and all the amazing things that go with it. I just know this summer is going to be crazy and a summer i will remember for the rest of my life. Life is just beginning!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar