lördag 3 oktober 2015

Galaxies

I dont know but lately Ive just had this feeling that everything is fake. All the laughs, the meetings with new people, the converastions, the night out, all the moments, the vibes. I dont know why. I just know I have this urging feeling that I want to get away. Away from all the fakeness. Away from this. This normal people call life. Allmost like a longing for home. Except I dont really have one to long for. So I dont  know but its tearing my head apart.
I just wanna scream to all the poeple who think they get me, just because you touched me dosent mean you know me have galaxies growing inside my head.
And you cant sort that shit out. Its a constant chaos.
Fuck me, Im broken...






I dont know were I go from here but I know I need to go soon.
I dont want to end up like you, M.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar